
Our July was a very busy, fun and exciting month! I have been trying for the past 3 days to upload this update to blogger and for some reason it was not functioning properly....so I have been impatiently waiting....and today is the day that it FINALLY worked! Our July began with our trip to Boise where we enjoyed all of our friends and family. We went camping in Idaho, the upper Payette Lake, and had an awesome time with our parents, my nephew and Bryan's siblings as well as one of his Aunts and her family. Although the weather was unusually cold, especially up in the mountains, we had a great and relaxing time. We enjoyed riding the 4-wheelers, hiking and fishing with the kids. Wyatt and Jane were so cute! Neither one has ever fished before and it was both exciting and scary, especially when a fish was caught. Neither one of them wanted to touch the fish and in fact, Jane told me that the fish wanted to go back and swim!! My dad would be fishing and then all of a sudden get tired and need Wyatt to hold the fishing pole, when low and behold, every time, Wyatt would catch a fish! Thank goodness that my parents brought their camper because the kids and I would have froze each night as neither one of them have been camping before either! I grew up camping in a camper, no tents, so I have grown accustomed to that!! Poor Bryan had to sleep in the back of the Land Cruiser....he did claim that he stayed warm! Our family trip was overall fun and we can't wait to camp again! After we got back home, we spent a Sunday at a city water park here in Phoenix and had such a great time. Grandma Jeanne met us and had fun as well. We all enjoyed the slide, especially Wyatt, as the lifeguard would catch him at the bottom of the slide. We then drove to San Diego and stayed with Bryan's cousin Rodi and her family and had a quick but fun weekend. We went to legoland, where the entire park is made of legos and the kids had so much fun! We took Sarah, Rodi's daughter, who enjoyed riding all of the rides and swimming at the water park. The water was a bit cold for us since we are used to the 100 degree weather versus the 70 degree weather! Enjoy the lego photos! We didn't get very much time at the beach but the kids loved the water despite its temperature! Bryan and I were able to get away to Sedona and have a lovely dinner and stay the night up there. Neither one of us can believe that we have been married for 9 years! It is crazy how time goes by when you are having fun.....or just living life together. We both enjoy our lives together and have grown so much learning and living over the past 9 years. We are constantly reminded to keep God as the center of our marriage and put one another first and things usually work out the best that way!! Bryan claims at times that he finally has me figured out but little does he know that women change constantly and he still has the rest of our lives to continually "figure me out!" Bryan is an awesome man, husband and father/daddy and I praise God for allowing me to be married to such a great guy. I love you babe! I am getting used to working 5 days/week now instead of 3 and it has been a bit of a change. I am enjoying being a trauma NP and I am excited to grow and learn in my new role. Now that we have weekends off together, we continue to look forward to getting out of town, out of the heat, and spending family time together. We can't wait to get back to the San Diego beach soon!


9th Anniversary/Sedona


Legoland San Diego



























No comments:
Post a Comment